Team Hierarchy and Philosophy
The team works on a relatively flat hierarchy. We are all here because we enjoy what we do, and we want to make something cool! This is something that you are able to (and encouraged to) shape. The team is informal and fun (also one of the company’s core values) and wearing headphones is not the universal “I’m busy, don’t talk to me” signal that you may have experienced before in previous jobs or teams. Ask questions, socialize, and if you need help, just ask for it. We are a friendly bunch, and any one of us will be happy to help you out with whatever you need.
Our technology stack
Python, with Django, Flask & Django Rest Framework
Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, S3, EB, ElastiCache)
What we offer
- Fitted salary based on previous experiences and gained knowledge.
- A laptop for professional and personal use.
- 25 holidays based on a 40 hour workweek.
- The possibility to follow courses and trainings.
- Being part of a ‘mature’ stack that involves a lot of new and upcoming technologies.
- Working within a team of enthusiastic and knowledgeable colleagues that are driven to produce high quality code and products.
- Thorough knowledge of Python
- Familiar with software engineering practices such as unit testing, continuous integration, test driven development.
- Knowledge of relations database systems such as MySQL
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Mercurial).
- Knowledge and experience with Flask, Django & Django Rest Framework
- Knowledge and experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with AWS Services such as EC2, ElasticBeanstalk, RDS
- Experience working with Java, Maven Spring
- Experience with working in a SCRUM team
- Experience with orchestration systems such as Puppet
*Just note that even if you don’t fully match the profile, we’d love to hear from you!